Friday, May 14, 2021
Construction activities for the Fargo – West Fargo Natural Gas Project will begin on May 19, 2021.
- On 33rd Avenue between Seter Parkway and 45th Street.
- Crews will begin construction on 33rd Avenue near 49th Street. Crews will be on site before May 19 to prepare for the start of construction.
- Once construction begins, nearby locations will notice traffic control measures including complete road closures and detours.
- Closures will take place near the intersections of 33rd Avenue and 47th Street and 33rd Avenue and 49th Street.
- Nearby locations may also experience temporary changes to access. We will coordinate directly with affected locations.
- Work will occur in this area for approximately 45 days. We’ll provide additional updates as the project continues.
Future construction activities will occur along:
- 33rd Avenue,
- 9th Street,
- 55th Street,
- Seter Parkway,
- And under Interstate 94.
Crews will install natural gas lines by both open trenching and drilling. We will drill under major intersections and Interstate 94 to reduce traffic impacts. Our construction contractor is Primoris Services Corporation (Q3). Additional contractors may also work on the project.
We will update this website regularly during construction.